Getting ready for another fun and exciting teeball game lol. I was really wanting a breakfast burrito but clearly regular tortillas are not paleo friendly. I started scouring the web reading different tortilla recipes and instead of following one of them I combined a few of them using some tips from people. I like my tortillas light and fluffy where as most of the things I found online were rather thick. So I combined some ingredients that I found online with those that I would normally use to make a crepe and viola I have tortillas. This is actually really easy to make, I am adding it to the breakfast section but reality is you can eat it any time of the day. I grabbed some items from Paleo Cupboard and pinterest to make this.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk eggs and coconut oil in a bowl
- Add water to the egg and coconut oil mixture
- Combine remaining dry ingredients (Arrowroot, coconut flour and salt) in to the egg mixture
- Whisk until smooth
- Heat skillet to medium heat add mixture while turning the pan to spread the mixture around the pan. Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Depending upon how big you want to make the tortilla's you will get 2 or 3 out of this recipe.