Yesterday I posted about my workout regiment that I have been doing or well that I started back up. Yesterday however was not leg day, nope it was my first day of cardio. The cardio routine surprisingly is very quick, yet effective. If you have done HIIT then you know what I am referring to. Essentially you can do the entire routine in under 25 minutes. Yep thats it. You can do this on any piece of cardio equipment that you feel comfortable with. For me I prefer the elliptical. So here is the routine in a nut shell.
- 2 Minute Warm Up
- 1.5 Minute at a good pace
- 30 Seconds full out
- Repeat Steps Two and Three 8 times
- 4 Minute Cool Down
Thats it, pretty simple.
Outside of that routine I have been working on some pretty interesting wordpress plugins that I will be publishing soon. I will make sure that when I do publish them they will be put in to the wordpress plugin area. I won’t release details about it right now just because its still brand new and in planning phase but specs are just about done and prototype will be in progress. Pretty much that sums up anything new that has been going on, on to the recipe!
This recipe is one of my favorites that I take with me to lunch and if you can’t tell that is my lunch dish in the picture lol. So this is inspired with some Lebanese spice (Sumac) that I enjoy on my food but can be omitted if you do not have access to it. My wife makes this dish for me about once a week for lunch, it fills the stomach and tastes great going down!
- 1 Chicken Breast (Skin on) Cubed or 1 Leg Quarter Cubed
- 1/2 White Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- Coconut Oil for the pan (You can use grass fed butter if you prefer)
- A good dash or two of Sumac (if you do not have access to this you can substitute Lemon Juice)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put the Oil/Butter in the pan and let it heat up a bit
- While the pan is heating up add chicken, Salt and Pepper, Sumac, Rosemary to a bowl and mix
- Add chicken to the pan and cook
- Just as the chicken is about to finish add the cabbage, onion and garlic to pan
- Mix all ingredients together until the chicken is cooked
- Server, Eat and Enjoy