It seems to be a growing trend in my posts that things are getting hectic lol. Well I am starting my exercise routine back up which is a good thing for me. I welcome that type of hectic activity. To be honest my workout hiatus lasted far to long and sadly I can say I missed working out. I don’t really know why I say I sadly missed it, I think missing it is a good thing. Anyway so yep I’m back at hitting the gym now. I am still eating good and my energy levels are stable so to me its a good time to add in a few work outs. My workout routine consists of 4 days of weights and 3 days of cardio. My cardio routine is HIIT based which goes by really quick and my lifting days are 3 routines that just rotate, mainly day 1 is push based exercises, day 2 is pull based and lastly day 3 the all important legs.
If you know what I am saying about leg day.. You don’t want to be that guy that ends up on the MEME of friends don’t let friends skip leg day.. you know…
Man I love that MEME. TO be honest though leg day is my favorite day of working out. Probably because I do best on my legs. I think all those years playing baseball and football paid off lol. Favorite 2 exercises by far.. calf raises and leg presses.
So yep that’s just a bit of my journey back to the gym which I know none of you are hear to listen to. You are really hear about this awesome homemade hot sauce. This is not your typical Tabasco hot sauce or Franks Red Hot. This one yet again I am going to my wifes side of the family that my father in law has been making for some time. Its a pickle based host sauce and you can put and pickle whatever you want in it. The trick is pick a pepper that you find hot and use 2 of them in a mason jar. etc. Anyway on to this recipe!
- Sweet peppers, I used green, yellow, red and orange
- A good pinch of salt
- 2 jalapeno's
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Again all of this is to taste so add how much of each you want just make sure you leave enough room in the jar to be able to shake it
- The only trick here is to take one of the peppers and grind it down really good to extract the oils. Leave the seeds in and add that to your mason jar.
- Add all your veggies that you want to it and fill it up
- Top the jar with apple cider vinegar up to the top covering all the veggies,
- Seal and shake, let it sit for 24 hours